March 28, 2011

Welcome to my blog


"Entering the town of Twin Peaks." Welcome to my blog. I've been a huge fan of Twin Peaks since it first hit the air- way back in the spring of 1990. Twin Peaks has stuck with me & been a part of my life to this day. One of the the most memorable things about the series is Angelo Badalamenti's amazing soundtrack. Perfectly capturing everything that Twin Peaks set out to be. This site is a celebration of that.

I'm a designer, and have made many custom covers over the years- both Twin Peaks related and not. The recent 20th anniversary of the show and the launch of the "Twin Peaks Archive" on davidlynch.com has inspired me to set up this blog to share some of my art/designs. I hope you enjoy seeing them.

I will continue to update with new art, as well as other Twin Peaks related musings & goings-on. Enjoy the site! "...and there's always music in the air." 

-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment